Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bummed Out And Looking For A Change

Nine months ago I was just about at my wits end. The world is a total mess. My trucking company that had been very good to me for many years was going down the toilet.

The lack of construction all over the state was killing the business that I loved and had provided a very good income for me for fourteen years. On top of that the price of fuel was making it very hard for me to make any profit. So I was forced to get out of the business altogether.

I am very lucky that my wife makes a very good income so the normal bills were not a problem. But with the stock market crashing and our retirement shrinking I was forced to find a new path. Even if it wasn’t we all have to do something right?

This left me a little bummed out because it had been a long time since I had to figure out what I was going to do with my life. One of the hardest things for everyone is trying to figure out what you are going to do for a living. So I had thought about taking a driving job for another trucking company.

That idea lasted about 2 seconds! All of you people out there that have had your own business know that once you do it is just impossible to work for someone else. So I decided to look into the possibility of starting my own home based business.

I mean it seamed to be all the rave and everyone was doing it. So I started looking at what seemed to be some of the most popular programs and joined one. After all it didn’t cost much and they claimed I would be rich with almost know work.

What could be better than that! Now it wasn’t a huge shock that after a couple of months I made absolutely nothing. I mean they didn’t provide any training, there was no support, and I couldn’t even contact anyone.

That’s no way to do business! I wouldn’t even feel good about bringing someone into a business like that. So I started really doing some research and found a business that not only has great products that everyone wants but gives us all the training we need.

We get live training and total support every week. This business is designed for the total beginner and we show them how to start up and then market their business. This company actually cares about your success!

Three months later I have a team of people and I am making five figures a month! I highly recommend a program like this if you want to be successful at a home business!

To find out more about this exciting home business go here:

http://fastmoneyedge.com/

No comments: