Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Home Business And Your Daily Schedule

Running a home business requires doing several tasks on a daily basis. One of the things that you need to remember when it comes to marketing successfully online is that you never want to rely on just one technique or method of marketing.

You want to realize that the different techniques and methods that you will be using on a daily basis are all a part of a system, and you want to utilize it as a system in your marketing efforts.

The point that we are trying to make is that if you only concentrate on one or two methods or techniques, you will never achieve the results you are hoping for. However, if you use multiple methods and techniques in your marketing efforts you will achieve results every single time.

Below I have created a daily schedule to give you an example of the tasks that should completed on a daily basis. The one thing that you need to realize is that you now have a business and you must treat it as a business.

This doesn't mean that you need to devote 40 hours a week towards your business, but you do want to maintain it. When you look at the daily schedule listed below you will notice that these task only require a couple hours a day and they can be broken up to fit your current schedule.

The key is to make sure that you fit them into your schedule. One of the biggest things that will prevent most people from succeeding online is not completing these tasks on a daily basis.

People will procrastinate, become lazy or create excuses, do not let this happen to you.

This is a business, just like any other business and things need to be accomplished daily to make your business succeed and to generate your success.

Here is an example of the list of daily things I do.

I place 10 classifieds every single day online (9 hours for the week)

I use opt-ins list on a daily basis (35 minutes for the week)

I usually send out 2 or 3 solo ads a week (15 minutes for the week)

I write 3 to 4 articles a week (3 hours for the week)

I write a press release every week (30 minutes for the week)

I create a video to post on line every week (35 minutes for the week)

I update my blog twice a day and ping it (3 hours for the week)

I manage my pay per click campaigns 2 times a day (1 hour for the week)

I use social networks at least once a day (45 minutes for the week)

I post a subject or a reply on several forums daily (1 hour for the week)

When you add it all up, it’s less than 20 hours of actual work every single week and the simple fact is that it has produced me a very large income online.

Again, you can break up your daily schedule however you need to make it fit into your schedule.

You can even move things around in your daily schedule also, the point of you daily schedule is to make sure that you are doing a little bit every single day to push towards the income you want to produce online.

These are techniques that I teach all my clients.

If you would like to learn them and start an exciting home business of your own, go here now:

http://fastmoneyedge.com

No comments: