Thursday, December 3, 2009

Following Up With Your Customers Effectively

So you have a very effective marketing strategy and your site is ranking high with the search engines. Your marketing plan is working well and your ads are great and you are getting plenty of traffic.

However, unless you have a good strategy to follow up with your customers, all of this will be useless. Following up with your clients is just as important as your marketing itself.

You can achieve a much higher level of success if you can effectively follow up with your visitors.

Most of your follow up will be done automatically with your auto responders. You also must return your phone call and answer your emails in a timely fashion.

How quickly you return your calls and emails tell the customer that you care enough about them to call them back. This will go a long way to establishing trust between you and your customers.

You may also need to address a small amount of complaints; this is just the nature of our business. I do not get many but I do address them to let them know I care enough about my business to take care of any problems that could come along.

I revolve my entire business around one philosophy and I let everyone know this before they join me. They will never be alone in their efforts.

Everyone on my team knows that they can call me for help anytime they want. That is why they join me in the first place.

This is also an important part of following up with your customers and team members. One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a home business is when someone on your team calls you for direction is to make them feel like they are bothering you.

I know this from personal experience when I was just getting started. The entire internet is filled with marketers that want to recruit as many people as possible and then you are on your own.

That is why there are so many tainted people that just want to learn how to earn a living from home. I run into them everyday and when I tell them That I will be giving them one on one help some of them just do not believe it.

Happy customers will always return and provide you with references. So make customer satisfaction your top priority as they can be great assets to your business.

Keep your promise and work to their level of expectation. Dissatisfied distributors and customers will only damage your reputation. This can be prevented by patiently listening to their woes and by sincerely trying to resolve there issues even after post sales process.

It is always a good idea once you get them going to give them a follow up call to say thank you for joining and congratulate them on starting their own home business.

Their confidence level with rise immensely if they know you are always their to help them stay on the right track. By doing these things you will help your business grow much faster and have much happier people involved with your business.

If you are interested in becoming a member of my team and wish to get one on one guidance from me, go here now and then call me!

http://fastmoneyedge.com

No comments: